Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nourishing Resolutions

My take on New Year's Resolutions is that they do not work for me.  However, praying works for me so my resolutions are more of the goals that I have prayed about and plan to accomplish this year.


1 - Try sourdough again.  I had a nice sourdough starter twice last year and never got a loaf out of it.  This year I hope to not only get a starter going again but also make edible bread from it.


2 - Blog about real food which is what I am currently doing!  Now the hard part will be keeping this up.


3 - Spices.  There are several spice mixes I want to try putting together to make cooking easier and to give as gifts.  This will probably be a year long project starting with making a large batch of Passionate Homemaking's taco seasoning mix that I have used before and ending with gift packages and spiced butter for Christmas 2011 gifts.


Happy New Year's.  May the Lord bless our goals this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment