Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb Menu Planning

Menu planning is not an easy objective for me for two reasons.  One I'm lazy. Secondly, I like to be creative when it comes to cooking.  So to have a general guideline of what I want to eat during the month gives me something to plan my grocery store list and ensure we don't eat the same thing every day.


Guinea & dumplings
Goose dinner
Goose leftovers - pot pie, soup, enchiladas
Fried fish and any leftovers will be a po'boy the next day
Fajitas
Homemade Pizza
Hamburgers
Gyros
Black bean soup & burritos (for me)
Shrimp & Sausage rice
Smothered Chicken
Hot dogs with Sauerkraut (a new food I found I like)
Shrimp & pasta


Well, I am finally posting this and we have eaten several items off this menu.  Our big Superbowl party left us with lots of leftovers so we've been able to stretch these meals.  I'm referring to this list right now to make my grocery list because we were down to fried eggs and quesadillas for lunch and soup tonight.  Made up some pizza dough for lunch tomorrow while the baby is sleeping so we should make it until I get to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment