Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Musing 2/14/11

Happy Valentines Day!


We were all romantic and splurged on new sweaters ($5 at Target!) and t-shirts for the husband and me.  He also had to get me a card of course because that is the one thing I really love.  The baby got a pair of socks :-).  I had picked up a Valentines outfit at a resale shop last month so she did get that too.


This weekend I had the best cup of coffee.  When I got pregnant I pretty much stopped drinking coffee to limit my caffeine while pregnant and also because it gave me terrible indigestion.  Since giving birth I have slowly started drinking it again, usually about once a week on Mondays.


Probably why I post more on Mondays?  Anyway I've been craving a coffee shop cup with friends and this past weekend I finally had it!  So good and worth waiting for!  I may just drink tea instead on Mondays now and hold out for that more special cup shared with good friends.  My coffee at home is good but not quite as good as the caramel whipped topping cappacino goodness that I can't recreate at home...especially since those ingredients are banned here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment