Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Musing 3/14/11

Good afternoon,


Nothing much to report here.  I've been doing a craft project that I hope to use as a guest post on another blog!  It is turning out really cute.  Sometimes I am paralyzed by fear to try things and actually start and finish projects that I have in my mind.  It is easy to go buy craft items but doing anything with them is another step.


Same thing happens in the kitchen,  I have bought so many different ingredients and then have no idea what to do with them.  Even chicken broth has gone to waste because I didn't know what to do with it!  One of the things I hope to do with this blog is help people not waste effort.  Have a plan for the items you buy and don't buy items you have not planned for.  I have done this so many times I feel like I'm finally learning from my mistakes.  Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes because learning through others is so much better (though not as well learned sometimes) than learning by making your own mistakes.


Watch for a yummy crawfish dish this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment