Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Musing 3/21/11

If you can't find real food, grow your own!


Hope you had a yummy weekend!  We sure did. The picture is of our raised bed we just put in and I got the dirt in last week to finish it.  Right now I have Heavenly Homemaker's Vanilla Wafers baking and they do smell heavenly.  They were very simple to make even for someone like me who does not like baking.  Something about having a baby though triggered a baking instinct and I have baked more (and cooked less) in the past year than ever.


Nourishment does not come just from food, another way to nourish your family is to have a pretty and comfortable place to call home. Tomorrow look for me at Mystery Mom's Money for a frugal decorating project that only cost me $10.  I like decorating but not hanging things up on the wall so I am hoping that I will be encouraged by my blog to get more projects finished so I can show them off!


That crawfish recipe is still coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment